A – Medical disclaimer
1.0 No advice
The information contained in this Website is ONLY for general informational purposes about medical conditions, nutrition, health and diets, and should NOT be considered as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For specific advice or information relating to your health and fitness needs, please consult your doctor.
2.0 Disclaimer of warranties
- Aesthetic Physique Training, its employees, and contributors to this website work hard to provide accurate and helpful medical information to our members and website visitors. However, the information provided does not contain a warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.
- Aesthetic Physique Training nor any of its subsidiary, affiliate, director, employee, licensor, licensee, distributor, supplier or agent does not in any way accept liability or reliability for the accuracy, constant availability/non-availability of the content, completeness and legality of the information on this website and will not be liable for any injury, damage or loss incurred from the use of any fitness and exercise information contained in the website. You assume all risks of personal injury and damage associated with trying out what you see on this website.
- The medical information provided on this website is often subject to updating and refining due to research and developments. No assurance can be given that the content will reflect the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular fitness/workout. You are encouraged to meet with your medical expert with any questions you may have regarding any fitness and health condition.
3.0 Professional assistance
- Before you start any diet, it is important you consult your physician. Do not rely on the information on this Website as a substitute to medical advice from your doctor or other expert healthcare provider. For inquiries about any medical matter, you should discuss with your physician or other expert healthcare provider.
- If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, please, seek medical attention without delay. The diet is not recommended for:
- Children (under 18 years old)
- Type 1 diabetics and diabetics taking medication for their condition (other than Metformin)
- Nursing mothers or pregnant women
- People with a history of severe mental health challenges
- People recuperating from surgery
- People who are:
- underweight or have an eating disorder
- feeling ill or have a fever
- Weak or have a major underlying medical condition. They should consult their physician first, before starting any weight-loss regime.
- Unsure about whether it may affect their prescribed medications. Consult your doctor first.
- Taking Warfarin. They should consult their doctor first as it may increase their INR.
c.) If your answer is yes to any of the questions below, Aesthetic Physique Training recommends that you consult your physician before starting this or any exercise program.
- Have you been informed by your physician that you should only do physical activity suggested by a doctor due to your heart condition?
- Do you feel pain in your chest during any physical activity?
- Have you had any chest pain in the past months when you are not doing any physical activity?
- Do you have any bone or joint problem (e.g. hip, kneel, back) that could be made worse by exercise?
- Do you lose your balance due to dizziness or have you ever lose your consciousness/collapse?
- Is your physician presently prescribing drug for your heart condition or blood pressure?
- Do you know of any other reason why you must not do any physical activity?
DO NOT delay in seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of the information on this website.
4.0 Limiting our liability
- Some states or other jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages, or the limitation of liability to specified amounts, so the above limitation and exclusion may not apply to you if prohibited by applicable law.
2.0 Copyright and use of site content:
- The copyright in all materials provided on this website is held by Aesthetic Physique Training or its licensor. Except as stated herein, none of the materials or contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Aesthetic Physique Training or the copyright owner. This excludes the copying, downloading and/or printing of pages of the Site for personal, non-commercial home use.
- All contents and functionality on this Website, including text, graphics, logos, icons, and images and the selection and arrangement thereof, are the exclusive property of Aesthetic Physique Training or its licensors and is subject to the copyright and other intellectual property rights under U.K and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
2.2 Use of Site Content
- Permission is granted to download one copy of the materials on this Site for your personal or internal business use only provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
- This permission terminates immediately you breach this Agreement. You may not “mirror” any material contained on this website without Aesthetic Physique Training express written permission.
- Any unauthorized use of the materials contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and/or communications regulations and statutes.
3.0 Products information
You may purchase products advertised on Aesthetic Physique Training by virtue of your membership. However, Aesthetic Physique Training does not endorse or recommend any particular products, opinions, procedures or other medical information that may be advertised on the site. You should consult your Medical adviser if you have any questions regarding how any of the products offered may interact with your normal care plan.
4.0 Subscriber Accounts
- If you create a subscriber account for the Aesthetic Physique Training Website, you agree to complete the registration process by providing current, complete, and accurate information as required by Aesthetic Physique Training. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Aesthetic Physique Training immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
- Aesthetic Physique Training will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your account, either with or without your knowledge. In addition, you may be held liable for any losses incurred by Aesthetic Physique Training or another party due to someone else using your account. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time.
5.0 Submissions and comments:
- Aesthetic Physique Training may now or in the future allow users to post, upload, transmit through, or otherwise make available on the Site (collectively, “submit”) messages, recipes, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information, content, and/or other materials (“User Content”). We have the right to publish, edit or reject any User Content that you send us either via email, the site or in writing via post for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without payment to you – unless we have specifically agreed otherwise in writing prior to submission.
- By submitting User Content to us, you automatically grant Aesthetic Physique Training a worldwide, fully-paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully sub-licensable, and transferable right and license to use, record, sell, lease, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works based upon (including, without limitation, translations), publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, publish and otherwise exploit the User Content (in whole or in part) Aesthetic Physique Training consider appropriate. We may exercise this grant in any format, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such User Content.
- You agree that you will not submit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property, personal, contractual, proprietary or other right owned by a third party without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from User Content that you submit.
- You represent, warrant, and covenant that you will not submit any User Content that:
- violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, moral right, or other third party right of any person or entity;
- impersonates another or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, obscene, harassing or otherwise objectionable;
- contains a formula, instruction, or advice that could cause harm or injury;
- the licensed use by us hereunder would result in us having any obligation or liability to any party.
We rely on you to present us with User Content that contains accurate and factual material. We assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information provided on Aesthetic Physique Training on www.aestheticphysiquetraining.com.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Aesthetic Physique Training, its subsidiary, affiliate, director, employee, licensor, licensee, distributor, supplier or its agent from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees that arise from your use of www.aestheticphysiquetraining.com. Aesthetic Physique Training reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with Aesthetic Physique Training in asserting any available defenses.
6.0 Change of Use
We reserve the right to edit or modify this terms and conditions at any time without seeking your consent. Changes made are effective as soon as they are posted.
7.0 Contact Us
If you have any questions about the Terms, please or email us at email@example.com