Last Revision – 21-01-2018
Please read the following carefully to learn about our privacy policies. (Aesthetic Physique Training takes your privacy serious and makes every effort to protect any personal information received from you.
3.0 Information we collect
3.1 Aesthetic Physique Training collects certain information you provided to us through our Website. These may include:
- Personal information such as your name, email address, credit card information, mailing/billing address, shipping address, username, phone number;
- Information when you visit our Website, create an account;
- Information collected from cookies on an aggregate basis as you browse our Site;
- Information about the product you purchases when those items are stored with your name;
- Information when you partake in our promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires; or
- Contact us via e-mail, phone or letter.
3.2 We may choose to add to this data by collecting information from other sources such as Information Service Companies. This helps us to check the accuracy of the data we hold about you and to send you the most relevant offers and promotions.
4.0 How we use your information
- Aesthetic Physique Training uses the information collected from you to:
- Provide you with products, information, and services;
- operate your online account;
- process your online orders and in-store purchases;
- tell you about important changes to Aesthetic Physique Training;
- Evaluate use of our Site, and support our website analytics and marketing campaigns;
- develop and improve our products and services;
- Contact you for account and promotional purposes; and
- Respond to your emails, questions, comments, requests, and complaints and provide customer service.
- We may also use the information for other legitimate business purposes, like verifying your identity, detecting and preventing fraud. In performing such checks, your information may be disclosed to credit reference agencies who keep a record of that information, but these are not credit checks and your credit rating will not be affected.
5.0 Marketing and Customer Research
- With your prior agreement, Aesthetic Physique Training may contact you by SMS, post, email or phone with details of offers and information about our products or services;
- You can decide whether or not to receive this information from us. However, if you choose not to receive marketing information from us, it means you won’t get details of great promotional offers may be of interest to you.
6.0 Children privacy
Aesthetic Physique Training does not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you can ONLY look at our websites, but should not make a purchase, register, or submit any personal information to us.
- To disable cookies, go to “Options” under “Tools” menu. You can also use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details. If you choose to disable cookies, you may not be able to participate in some or all of the features offered through our Site.
8.0 Behavioural advertising and online privacy
Behavioural advertising enables retailers to display adverts to you on the web based on the products and retailers that you have previously visited. A guide to behavioural advertising and online privacy has been produced by the internet advertising industry which can be found at www.youronlinechoices.eu. The guide contains an explanation of the self-regulatory scheme to allow you greater control of the advertising you see.
9.0 Log Files
- As is true of most web sites, Aesthetic Physique Training and its third party tracking-utility partners gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
- This information, which does not identify individual users are used to (i) analyze trends, (ii) administer the Website, (iii) track users’ movements around the Website, and to (iv) gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
10.0 Social Media Features and Widgets
- Our Website includes Social Media Features, like the “Facebook Like button” and Widgets, such as the “Share this” button or interactive mini-programs that run on our Website.
- These features may collect your IP address, which page you visited on our Website, and may set a cookie to enable the feature function properly.
- Aesthetic Physique Training follows strict safety measures to protect the information you have provided to us, both during transmission and once we receive it using realistic administrative, technical, electronic and physical safety measures as well as regular malware scanning to protect your information against illegal access and alteration.
- When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- While we attempt to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
12.0 Information disclosure
- Aesthetic Physique Training complies with the Data Protection Act and do not sell, rent, transfer or exchange your personal information with any third party for business reasons. This does not include third parties that perform various services for us to serve you better, such as order fulfillment, package delivery, sending e-mails, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments etc., and they have been bound by confidentiality obligations.
- We may share your personal information with another company that buys some, or all, of our assets or stock, and that company may use and disclose personal information for purposes similar to what is described in this policy.
- We may occasionally release your information to third parties when we think it is appropriate to: (a) obey legal process; (b) enforce our Terms and Conditions; or (c) protect the rights, property, or safety of our Site, Us, our affiliates, employees, our licensors, representatives, other users, and/or the public.
13.0 External links
- Our Website may occasionally contain links to other websites operated by third parties. Although we try to link only to sites that share our top standards and respect for solitude, Aesthetic Physique Training is not responsible for the content or the privacy practices used by other websites.
- We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every site that collects personally identifiable information.
- This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our Website.
14.0 Your Rights Over Your Personal Information
- Your personal information remains yours, and you reserve the right to access or modify the information you have provided by simply logging into your account. If you need a copy of your information that is with us, please write us at 135 Wellwood Cardiff CF23 9JS or mail us at email@example.com.
- Marketing communication and notifications through emails are always under your control. You can click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any e-mail that you receive in the case you decide to unsubscribe.
- Please note that if you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, you will still receive operational and service messages from us regarding our products and services.
15.0 Changes to our policy
16.0 Contact Us